Party Time

Today was Elyssa's birthday party.  She's four.  How the time has flown.  Being a grandmother is one of my favourite things in my entire life!  Why do we love them so much?  Why would we lay down our lives for these creatures?
I know I'm biased, but I find these children very funny (and very cheeky!) and totally adorable.  Reece and Elyssa, in particular, are total characters.  Half an hour with Reece and you feel like the Artful Dodger has paid you a visit.
These small people are constantly on the go, so capturing these pics is a miracle:


She was really squeezing me here. I might make this my facebook profile picture.


My eldest daughter's youngest son!



I love days when the whole family gets together.  I must remember that this day was hot, too, as I don't think we've had a brilliant summer really.  Normally by the time the children break up for the summer, we've already had the best of it.
Back soon
Jane


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1