War of the Planet of the Apes

Image result for war of the planet of the apes
I've realised one of my favourite things in life is to go to the cinema to see a really good film.  We've seen several over the summer.  This is today's offering, and I must say, I wasn't disappointed.  We've come a long way since Roddy McDowell played an ape (remember him?!) Once I'd got past the whole, 'this is a talking ape' thing, I was totally sucked into the action.  Plus of course Woody Harrelson is in it.  I really don't know why I like him, but I do, especially in The Hunger Games trilogy.  We might get this when it comes out on DVD.  Have you seen it?  What did you think?
Back soon
Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1