Listers Gotta List July

I'm really loving how this turned out.  I love the bear.  Bears are a family thing for us because our surname, Orson, means bear.  Polar bears, especially, are quite a special thing too, but I do like this bear.  These stickers are such fun, they're a delight to use.
It has dawned on me that I haven't done my OLW for this month, but you can't do everything, can you?  I've noticed from watching the tennis, that I feel guilty for only watching television, so I've been trying to do other things at the same time, and short-changing both of them.  When John comes home from work he sits and watches television until he falls asleep and doesn't feel guilty at all, because he knows he works hard.  So why do I feel I shouldn't do it because I only work part-time and constantly have to justify my existence?  Hmmm.
Back soon
Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1