Magazine Time

We had to buy (or obtain!) a magazine for Camp and I went to W H Smiths to see what they sell.  I ended up being in there for an hour, as there are some fantastic publications around these days.  I knew roughly what I wanted, but some of them are quite expensive, so I had to choose carefully.  I did buy a copy of Daphne's Diary, which is also lovely, but this magazine turned out to be perfect:

It's actually got articles on it about how to wander and a playlist for wandering.  I've been sitting in the garden in the sunshine reading this and it's been an absolute treat.  I will be buying another one, I just need somewhere cozy to sit and snuggle up and read it.  What's your favourite magazine?
Back soon
Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1