Faithful Listers

Hi there!
I decided to join in with Cori Spieker's Faithful Listers Club as well this month.  I've started making my own travelers notebooks and have actually bought a long arm stapler, which I think will make it a lot easier.  I think it will be a good way of using up some 12x12 paper as well, as I've still got far too much.  I've actually put a blanket ban on buying any more and I've been true to my word and not bought any for about 18 months, as I don't make cards any more and I don't scrapbook, so I have no excuse!
I've seen so many ways of using a TN and I really like the look of them.  I've sort of ground to a halt with this though as I find the size is too big so that I spend ages decorating, when I don't really have that much time.  But here's how they're turning out:




I've used the Simple Stories Cabin Fever range, picked out Stampin' Up inks that match, and the flowers are a set from Lawn Fawn, which I am in love with.  They'll probably be cropping up all over the place now.
Hope you like the pages.  I need to find a smaller notebook for next time though, I wonder where that will come from?
Back soon
Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1