All About The Planner

Okay, the thing you don't really know is that for about the last 18 months I have become a total planner obsessive!  I don't know why I haven't really documented it in here, but just to bring you up to speed:
I am a massive fan of everything Simple Stories make.  So when they brought out the Carpe Diem planner, it was love at first sight.  I got the Robin's Egg blue for my birthday last year.  But if you'd told me I'd end up with more than one, I'd have laughed.  But then this happened:

From the bottom:
My beautiful Kikki K. I love her.  She is now my Wellness planner.  I keep all my Slimming World notes and meal plans and anything connected to health in here.
The pink one is my Reset Girl one.  She is actually in storage for use next year, but I knew if I didn't buy one I'd regret it for ever!
Next is my original, my Robin's Egg blue.  She is my current day-to-day planner.
And then, this year, I grabbed the Floral Dot planner.  I wasn't even sure what I was going to use her for, when I bought her, but she is now my Faith planner.
Bear in mind that I've got a set of the Posh design pages in a drawer, ready for use in 2019 and you can see this has become quite an obsession.
They will get lots of mentions in future posts and I'll show you how I use and decorate the insides of each one.  They really are the loves of my life (and functional, too!) and now I don't know how I ever got through life without them.
More soon, I'm sure
Have a great day!
Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1