Listers Gotta List for July

I haven't joined in with LGL for a while, but I decided to give it a go this month, as the prompts had the Camp Reset theme (and doing it for the whole month would earn you a badge!  There's my motivation, right there!)
For this month I've decided to use the Cabin Fever range from Simple Stories.  I've seen this around, and of course it's very American, so I never thought I'd have a reason to use it, but Camp Reset turned out to be the perfect opportunity.  Here we go:

I am in love with this washi tape, and I loved putting the sticker that says 'Trail Head' at the top, as this is my beginning of Camp Reset, do you see what I mean?  It totally made me smile.

I've really enjoyed filling this in.  I totally love the Carpe Diem horizontal pages because I want to decorate pages but I don't do long lists, so these are ideal.
Hope you like it anyway.
Back soon, I'm sure
Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1