Best Photo Ever!

Abby put this photo on facebook, and I absolutely love it.  These are my darling grandchildren, and the chances of getting them all to sit still and look in the same direction are minimal, let along smiling and looking happy!

Elyssa is 3 (but it's her birthday soon) Reece is also 3 (yep!) and Ebony is 9.  They are so precious to me, I can't begin to tell you.  I think I was probably quite a strict mum, but as a grandmother I couldn't be more different.  I don't know what causes that change, but I love it!  "Do you want that darling?  Of course you can have it, have two!"
"What?  You want to eat one of those?  Of course you can sweetheart, mummy won't mind!" (and nanny doesn't care!)
Because they live quite a distance away, we don't see them as often as we'd like.  I wanted to be that granny round the corner who has the children every day after school, but sadly it's not to be.  However, it does mean that every moment with them is so precious, so we like to make the most of it.  Yes, nanny got on the bouncy castle too.  They made me do it!
Back soon
Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1