The Lord Is My Shepherd...

As you know, I have volunteered to make a card for each member of our Bible study group as their birthdays come around.  This card was made for our lovely friend Rex who is in his sixties.  As you know, it's not easy to make a card for a man, especially an older man, but I've been dying to make a card with a Bible verse on it and this seemed the perfect opportunity to give it a go.  I've obviously used Psalm 23, The Lord is my shepherd, and added the little sheep at the bottom.  I decided to keep it simple with backing paper, there's no point getting all frilly for a man's card, is there?  In fact, I made one before this that seemed a little bit too feminine, so this is actually Take Two!
The paper is from MME Wild Asparagus collection, which I've used a lot in both scrapbooking and cardmaking.  Everyone in the group signed the card, and Rex really liked it, which is what counts, isn't it?
Time for me to hop round now and see what you've all been up to.
Have a great day everyone,
Mrs O.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1