Country Diary Style

I have been a big fan of The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady since my late teens.  I still have a jug and basin set that I bought with my first wages and it's now upstairs on the dresser all these years later.
So imagine my delight when Cardmaking and Papercraft had a free set of Country Diary papers and tags recently.  They are beautiful.  Here's the first card I've made:

Wild poppies are my favourite flowers.  The fields round here are full of them at this time of year, intermingled with the wheat.
These papers are really lovely, I thoroughly enjoyed using them.  I am so glad I bought a butterfly punch (Woodware) as I use it all the time.  I really want to buy some charms to use on cards, but this little tag with the butterfly on was the perfect way to practise. 
Thanks so much for dropping by today.  I hope I'll be able to leave some comments on your blogs soon, it's so frustrating not being able to, isn't it?
Blessings everyone,
Mrs O.

Comments

  1. beautiful card,i love the butterfly and fab pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1