Micing On The Cake

I haven't used this stamp for ages, but think it's very sweet.  I wanted to make one last card for the church sale, and here it is:


I am aware that when you use an embossing folder, the card that is embossed is a certain size but I wanted to make a 6"x6" card.  You can see the card is embossed on the left but it doesn't reach all the way over to the right.  I put the torn piece of patterened paper across the bottom which hides most of it, but the blank bit at the top was an excellent place for some card candy.  Of course I coloured the image with my Promarkers on the most wonderful card which I buy at Little Claire's Designs.  It's truly beautiful stuff for stamping and colouring, the pens glide across the top of it.  I've attached some ribbon on the left side and there we are.
So now it's Christmas cards all the way, especially as I've just got my latest Cardmaking Making and Papercraft magazine and the papers and chipboards in there are stunning.  I need to sort out what I've got left over from last year, see what's usable and write a list for this year.  I wasn't really going to make any to sell, just do cards for family and friends, but we'll see what I've got left over.
Thanks for popping in today.  It's September 1st and the sun has decided to shine.  British weather - you can't beat it, can you?
Jane xx


Comments

  1. stunning card jane.the image is gorgeous and i love the fab colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, love the image. Looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1