Feeling Krafty

Continuing my love affair with kraft card, this is what I made yesterday:
I love the clean, simple look of this kind of card.
I love red with kraft card.
Hope you like it!

Recipe:
stamps: freebie from Pink Petticoat in a magazine
ink: Memento black
Papers: October Afternoon Thrift Shop (again!)
Embellies: 3 gems from Wild Orchid Crafts

P.S. After reading Linda's comment below, I have decided to pluck up the courage to enter this card at the Less Is More Challenge.  It is my all-time favourite challenge.  I follow it faithfully, but have never had the nerve to enter it, but as their aim is to get to 1000 entries this time I think I'll put mine in.  Obviously most of their cards are white, but I've had a look and a few of them are coloured this time, so I may as well have a go, don't you think?
Thanks for dropping by today. 
Jane

Comments

  1. I love this layout, Jane and kraft card is a favourite of mine too! Do you enter challenges? This would fit perfectly with the Less is More: Anything CAS goes. http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous clean and classy card! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and super layout...I love working with kraft card too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card jane,really stylish design and i love the kraft :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very swish! You're certainly loving your Kraft card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect CAS and perfect for us
    Thank you so much for entering our quest for 1000 entries!
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is superb!
    Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1