Simply Cards

Hello everyone, I hope you're managing to keep warm.  Most of our snow has melted, but it froze over night and now it's lethal out there.  Good excuse to stay indoors, if you ask me!
I subscribe to Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine, and it's very good (very shabby chic oriented).  There was a wonderful set of free stamps and paper in this month's issue, so I decided to get busy.  Here's what I've made:

The base is actually Chocolate Chip (SU) but the papers are all from HOTP.  This isn't my style of card making any more, as it's just basically cutting and sticking, but I was really pleased with how these turned out. I have stamped the birds nest, though, also in CC.   The stamps are lovely, I'll definitely be using them again.
Here's another one:
The bird house image is part of the stamp set and is very sweet. 
I've made a list of birthdays from now until the end of April and have 13 to make so these will come in very handy.  I am not going to work in  date order though, as I know several people from our craft group now read my blog, (hello girls!) so I have to be careful what I put on here over the next few weeks, as I don't want to show anyone what I could be sending them in the near future (you know who you are!)
I can say, though, if you like birdhouses, pop back tomorrow, as I'll have something quite special to show you.
Have a great day, everyone.  Thanks for dropping by today, your comments are very important to me.
Back soon,
Jane xx

Comments

  1. Two lovely cards Jane love the oriental shabby chic look...we were very lucky no snow but it is still cold

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jane they are gorgeous love the papers on both and the beautiful images. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jane,
    Love what you've done with these 2 cards. Than you so much for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog - particularly today's - and I'm sorry I don't get to visit you as often but time just seems to run away with me!
    Take care
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1