Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Lots of Love

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I was surprised to find a big box of chocolates and a cake waiting for me in the kitchen when I got up this morning.  We don't officially 'do' valentines, preferring to celebrate our wedding anniversary instead, but this year, I seem to have gone all out on it.
This is how my kitchen dresser looks at the moment:
I've had a bit of a splurge and put all of my 'love' things together.  It makes me smile to see all of these things together, in red, white, pink and cream.  I did want to make a few more things for my display, but apart from the card heart (hanging down on the left) I really haven't had the time.
But I do have a little valentine card to show you:

I thoroughly enjoyed making this card.  My sweet little Forever Friends bear had to come out and be coloured in.  The heart behind him is cut with a Nellie Snellen die.  The paper is actually last year's from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine, but it's still on their website so I printed off a fresh piece.  The stamp says 'with hugs and kisses' and is in the same set as the bear.  I've popped on a brad to look as though the banner is held in place at that end.
Have a good evening everyone, I'm off to peruse my box of choccies!
See you soon,
Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely card Jane, love the sweet image and the papers are so pretty.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. S-o-o-o-o-o-o-o cute!!

    Yummy. Cake. You are one lucky lady.

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane what lucky girl you were....lovely card.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete