December Daily: Day 1

So are you doing it?  Huh?  Huh?!
Yes I have succumbed to the attraction of December Daily for the first time ever.  Actually I'm throwing myself into it.  I've got my folder, I've got my journaling cards.  Now I just need to take some photos!
I'm going to show you the cover, but before I do, I need to tell you I'm not very keen on it, so don't expect a work of art, because you'll be disappointed!!


I'm using Simple Stories Cosy Christmas and it's really lovely stuff. The colour scheme is very close to Very Vanilla (used here on the cover), Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke, which are the colours I'm using to make my Christmas cards this year, so I ordered some extra cardstock just to be on the safe side.
The little postcard is from the Cosy Christmas set and the washi tape is from Hobbycraft, as is the little wooden stag on the post card (wooden embellishments with everything, right?!)
I know it's hard to believe, but I actually played around for two hours, as I had so many possibilities, yet this is the best I could come up with! I just think it looks like a school project folder or something, so I may change it towards the end of the month, but for now it will have to do.
The folder is £5 from Staples.  It has a plastic sleeve on the cover, so I've made this and slotted it in.  I will show you the inside, but I'm desperate for some sunny weather, to try to get some decent photos, as this wet, miserable weather is dreadful for trying to get a worthwhile picture.
Oh well, I'm off to get my advent calendar out.
Back soon
Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1