Card For Lesley

It was a birthday for one of the card swap group members earlier in the week and this is what I made for her:

The cardstock is crumb cake and the stamp is from the Faith In Nature set, which I think was a hostess set a while back.  I also got to use my jewellery tag punch, which is something I wish I could use more often, it's so sweet.  I popped on some pearls, and Bob's your uncle!  A really fun card to make actually, I might make another one soon.
I will be back soon with some Christmas cards as I've finally posted ones to the card swap group so it doesn't matter if they appear on here now, so watch this space.
Happy crafting!
Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1