Christmas Is Coming

I am finally able to pop on with some Christmas cards.  I have been making some every day.  I am NOT going to take such a frantic approach next year and you can hold me to that!  I need about 200 cards a year so I have got to make some every week next year.  I could easily do it if I gave myself enough time.
Anyway, on with the cards:

I am finally using up the last of my Holly Berry Bouquet papers, which I must have had for about 3 years.  The colour scheme is real red, wild wasabi (although the ink I've used here is gumball green) cherry cobbler and chocolate chip (with very vanilla obviously!)  I've bought brand new inks recently so I could make lots of cards and the cherry cobbler is stunning to work with.  I kept some silver thread from a gift box earlier in the year knowing I was going to make cards like this with it, so I was very pleased to discover this in my stash.

I've used various stamps that I've acquired over the years.  The actual postcard is the newest, which is from Urban Stamps.  This is so versatile I'll be using it all year round.
I am sad to be saying goodbye to these papers, they're so beautiful and one of the first dsp's I ever bought.  A nostalgia moment for me, then.
Back soon with some December Daily I think.
Jane xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1