Card For Christian

Isn't it lovely when you remember making someone a card last year and a whole year has gone by and now you're making one for this year? 
This is the card I made earlier this month for my eldest grandson Christian:
Christian is football crazy, so once again I've gone for a football image.  This one is by LOTV and it's so sweet.  I dithered about it because Christian is 9 so I wondered if it was too young for him, but apparently he loved it.
The stripe across this white 5x7 card is real red and the little flags at the bottom are basic black and basic gray, as is the border on the stamped image.  I've coloured the little boy with Promarkers. 
I had a lightbulb moment with the inside of the card as I realised I could just ink the football and stamp it out by itself like this:
That could be a very handy thing to have in itself anyway, couldn't it?  (I have four grandsons!)  I was very pleased with the finished result, it was a nice, sharp, clean card, ideal for a boy.
Thanks for looking in today, I'm off to blog hop and see what you lovely people have all been creating!
Back soon
Jane xx


Comments

  1. Hi Jane

    This is a super image of anyone football orientated. Love those cute little flags. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1