A Card For Spring

I am thrilled to say my friend Lynne has ordered 10 cards from me.  How fab is it to know someone who likes your cards so much they order 10 at a time?!  I've sent off 8, and this is one of them:
I saw a very similar card on Pinterest from Lisa Martz blog here.  I liked the colour scheme very much, but realised I liked the tall image in the centre panel.  I hunted around for what I had in mind and found my lovely bay tree image.  I don't know who makes this, it's just in a set of stamps in the Born To Shop range.
I made this, with it's Lucky Limeade cardstock, and then black and assembled all the parts, and then had to leave it in my drawer while the Pool Party ribbon winged it's way to me and then I put it all together.  It's lovely to think Calypso Coral is coming back, isn't it?
I've realised I haven't put any sort of sentiment on it, but then she can use it for whatever she wants, can't she?
I need to crack on and make her two more cards, plus she wants one for each of her two granddaughters in the summer, so that's something to look forward to, isn't it? 
Thanks for looking in today, please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Back soon, I'm sure!
Jane xx

Comments

  1. Lovely card Jane... it's so nice when people ask you to make cards for them, makes it all worthwhile

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be thrilled to have an order like that - well done. Beautiful card - gorgeous colour combination. I'm in love with Pool Party and Calypso Coral too x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. The papers colours and stamps all go together so well. I'm sure your friend will be delighted with her cards. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1