I got the basic idea from a magazine, and used it as inspiration for this layout, but when I went into the detail, the dimensions in the magazine were wrong, so the stamped image didn't fit with a frame round it, which is why I decided to put it on at an angle. I enjoyed making it, though, as the backing card is brayered with Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters ink (which I thought was going to be blue when I bought it, but love the colour of it now), layered up with MME papers. I think I'll have to buy another pack of these, as they're so versatile. The flowers were a free digi image, coloured with Promarkers and then shimmer paints. It's meant to be a stencil, but I wasn't happy with my colouring so I cut the top flower out and stuck it back in place with sticky fixers, to give it a bit of dimension. I've been watching some very inspiring You Tube videos, so it's 'all systems go' this week.
I'm off to do some blog hopping, to see how you're all doing.