Wishful Thinking

I was amazed to see this image by Tatty Button in a magazine, then only a couple of days later to spot it in Blyth Craft Studio, and I grabbed it quickly.  There's something very appealing about it, but it's different from normal 'cute' stamps, almost goth, but not quite.  There's a lot more tree on the stamp and you could do it in a rectangular frame, but I decided to have a go like this first.  She's coloured in Promarkers, of course.  I am adding to my collection at the moment, with a few more greens. 
The papers were free with Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine, and I've loved and used every single bit, they are so lovely.  It was the 'wishful' banner that started me off.  I die cut the flower and added a little tag sentiment, and there we are.
Thanks for dropping by today,
Enjoy the sunshine.
Jane (thoroughly excited as I've won some candy from Donna's My Happy Place!  I can't wait to see what I've got...)

Comments

  1. Cool card - I love the stamped image, it's very appealing. I look forward to Simply Cards and Papercrafts each month - such a good magazine, and their free papers are always worth having. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card jane.the image is stunning and fab pretty colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, this is gorgeous, love the pretty colours and you've coloured Tatty so perfectly. Love the bunting and pretty flower.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, a very clever card. Love the swing...what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card, Jane. Congrats on the win!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1