In The Pink

I am well and truly going through a pink phase.  Please bear with me, I'm sure it will pass!  But if you can't have some fun with your favourite colour, what can you do?
This card sums up everything I've bought new recently.  The image is a free digi from Little Claire's.  I have had the papers for a while (MME).  I decided to colour her in antique pink and pastel green, which really matched the flowers and came out quite aqua looking.
New things:
The flower at bottom left is made with a Marianne Creatables die.  I am in love with these.  I think I'll buy a ribbon threader next, I've wanted one of those for a long time.  The top left corner has a corner die.  These are fab, too. Top right is an LOTV sentiment, 'Time To Shop.'  How perfect can you get, for an image like this?  I love it when a plan comes together.
Hot News:  I have twisted hubby's arm, and he has agreed we can go to the Create and Craft exhibition at Doncaster Racecourse on Saturday 16th July.  I am so excited.  It's my first ever show.  I can't believe the hassle I've had trying to get tickets from the website, but I've finally managed it.  Anyone else going?
I've decided this month I really must buy a brayer and start playing with some ink.  I've been watching loads of You Tube videos and can't wait to have a go.  Any tips?
Well I've loads of jobs to do in the garden, so I'd better go and make a start. 
Enjoy the sunshine everyone.
Jane

Comments

  1. Lovely card,again :o) Enjoy your first show, you'll be flitting from one stand to the next and back again lol The first show you go to is usually a bit over powering as there is so much to see and you want to buy everything in sight! Especially when the demonstrators make everything look so easy. I've fallen underneath Barbara Gray's spell a few times and then struggled to use the product when I got it home. If you know which suppliers are going to be there have a look at their website before you go, it will give an idea as to what they'll have on the day. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, ooh! I love this, it's so pretty. Fab image and scrummy details. I'll be at the Doncaster show, I'm demo-ing for Little Claire. Hope we get the chance to meet up, it would be really great. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card jane.your colours are beautiful and i love the image and fab flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another lovely card - you are on a roll! I really love the die cut flower. The paper looks familiar to me, I think I may even have a sheet somewhere.
    How exciting that you are going to a show. I recommend comfy shoes, a sturdy bag and a good credit card limit!!! Take a camera as you'll never remember everything you have seen. Oh, and sharpen your elbows - it's quite shocking to see how some people forget their manners! Have fun and I'm looking forward to hearing how you got on. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cutie!

    No show for me. Crossing the ocean would be a bit of a bother. *G* Enjoy. I have a feeling you are going to have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1