A Touch of Vintage

This is my first ever attempt at bunting on a card and I absolutely love it! You know what I'm like, once I like something it goes on everything, so look out for bunting in future. These are Craftwork Cards Vintage papers, but they were free with a magazine. I wouldn't say I'm really a vintage girl, but these papers were so pretty I couldn't resist them.


I had fun making this one. I cut circles of three different sizes in different papers from the same set. It's amazing how well they all work together. I used a black marker pen on each one, then scrunched them up, opened them back out and glued them together. I've coloured card candy (the little pink and green circles) and put one in the centre of each rosette. I'm having a go at my first ever card challenge tomorrow. For some reason I didn't see the blog post when they put it on, so I'd better hurry up. Have a great day everyone. Mrs O.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1