Time For Tea II!

Another card today, using the Time For Tea stamps and paper. I've stamped the cup and saucer onto the patterened paper and cut it out with my craft knife. I had to be very careful around the handle as it's so easy to pull it off! I stamped 'Tea for two' onto some patterened paper, cut it out and stuck it onto white cardstock before cutting it out again. It gave it an amazing firmness like chipboard. The pink gingham ribbon is from my stash. Actually I can't believe it's necessary for one person to have so much ribbon!
There are three little blue roses from Wild Orchid Crafts just above the sentiment, with some little leaves at the back cut using a Nellie Snellen punch. I use this all the time.
All this talk of tea has made me quite thirsty, I'm off to put the kettle on!
Have a great day everyone,
Mrs O.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1