Happy Easter!

I had a wonderful trip to Hobbycraft on Good Friday. I don't always find very much there, but was very pleased with my finds this time. I've bought some silver embossing powder, so I look forward to playing with that very soon.
I'm telling you this, because this is my Easter card:The stamp is called 'Duck Mum' from Little Claire's Designs. It's very sweet (look at the little duck on the left, crying its eyes out!) but I really wanted to do some 'He is risen!' type cards. In Hobbycraft they actually had a couple of stamps with crosses on, but it's a bit late by Good Friday, isn't it? I'm going to see if I can find something in the sales and save it for next year.

I hope you've all had a wonderful Easter. More cards coming soon.


Mrs O.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1