December Daily: Days 9-12

Hello All, and a happy New Year to you.  I hope you had a lovely Christmas.  Mine has been a bit peculiar because I worked on Christmas Day and Boxing Day, then I've been ill, although we did get a lovely day in with the grandchildren, watching them open their presents, which is always my favourite part of Christmas.
Unlike a lot of PL people, I don't print my photos at home, I take my memory stick to a shop in town and do it there, so I had to wait a few days to get the next batch printed and into my album.  But finally I have actually finished the whole thing, so here are the next few pages:

Day 9:  Food Shopping


Today I had to add in a food shopping list.  I must actually add a few things as this turned out only to be half of it.  Don't forget, we weren't having Christmas dinner until the 28th December!  I love the little cluster of embellishments in the bottom right corner. Definitely something I want to do more often.

Day 10: Bible Study Christmas Party

We had a meal and a skittles night for our Bible Study Christmas get-together, which turned out to be very funny as none of us were very good at it!  Can you see the arrow in pen at the top, pointing to the lady's pregnancy bump?  That's because she wasn't supposed to give birth for another five days, but actually had the baby 2 days later, which was a surprise for everyone!

Day 11: My Christmas card this year



I debated whether to put an actual Christmas card in, but in the end I used a photo and popped a journal card in a pocket at the bottom.  I have loved all this Cosy Christmas card stuff, but found the postcard theme too repetitive, but didn't have much choice.  The base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

Day 12: Favourite Christmas film



This was my favourite page so far.  I love how this turned out.  I have to watch The Holiday every year, snuggled under a blanket, and that's exactly what I wrote.  Love the colours on this page.

I'll be back soon with some more.  I can't believe I'm back to work tomorrow, this last few days has flown by, but I'm grateful for it.
I'm off now to do a bit more work on my album for the start of this new year, which promises to be an exciting one.
Back soon
Jane xx


Comments

  1. Hi Jane. Finally caught up with your blog and I'm so impressed with your December Daily, it's fantastic. Also, I admire your commitment to it. I've often thought about doing that sort of thing, but have never got round to it, Maybe 2015 will be the year! x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1