Card For Jennie

Morning all!  I had planned to go swimming, but it's looking a bit rough out there, so I think I might have to try again tomorrow.
I'm popping in to show you a card I made for one of the Card Swap Group members earlier in the month.  I saw something similar on Pinterest (as always!) and decided to make my own version:

Just after Christmas I decided to buy some packs of ready made cards in various sizes, and I'm so glad I did because it saves the hassle of having to cut my own from A4 and there's no waste.
The bicycle is a stamp I've had for years and truly love.  It comes from Little Claire's Designs.  The butterflies are all from my Stampin Up die,  I have a stack of these in different colours in a drawer.
This turned out to be very easy to make, but as usual, quite nerve wracking when you're stamping directly onto the card base, especially when I decided to add the sentiment after I'd attached all the butterflies!  
Well I'm off to continue packing as I have the week off work and we are moving in two weeks.  I'm very excited about it though, it can't come soon enough for me!
Back soon
Jane xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jane, this is such a pretty card, I love all the coloured butterflies. Exciting news about moving, don't envy you the packing though, especially all of your crafting paraphernalia. Good luck x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1