Project Life Pages

Hello, I'm back again with some more from my new mini album. I love the fact that this is basically an A5 book, so any sheets of A5 paper fit into it perfectly.
I always used to do The Simple Woman's Daybook, which is actually a blog, but it's great for journaling prompts too.  I try to do it every month.  Here are a couple of pages of what's been going on:

This is actually a pad of writing paper I bought from 'the book man' at work.  It's got lots of sticky notes with it and the colour scheme is perfect for my pool party/more mustard combo.  I love owls anyway, they are always welcome in my crafting!

We've had a bit of a saga with sofas this year, so I decided to take a photo of our new one.  It's such a relief after having two chairs that were really uncomfortable and awkward.  I've photographed my dressing table as John ordered it as a surprise as I've never really had one and it's perfect.  I've used Spice Cake paper again and made my own journaling card from my Technique Tuesday stamp.  I love playing with this and love the fact that you can use whatever ink you want to match it to your colour scheme.

And then I came over all arty-like!:
I've seen this done on Pinterest and thought I'd do my own version, so I went outside with my conkers that we'd collected in Stratford and took a photo. I've stuck it on vellum and just put a piece of pretty cardstock behind it.  It makes me smile every time I look at it.
So that's it for this week.
Back soon with more.
Jane xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1