Card For Joan

Here's a little something to show you:

Sorry the picture quality's not all that great, and unfortunately I've given the card to the recipient so no chance of taking another pic now.
I had such fun making this, but I'm going to be honest.  The SU tulip embossing folder is a very strange size (unless I'm doing it wrong!)  If you used it on a card it would be very small, and I'm really struggling with this.  In the end I embossed a piece of Pool Party cardstock and cut the whole thing out and mounted it on a white piece of card stock as the only good way of doing it.
The stamp I recently bought from a woman on a facebook group (which I will never do again as long as I live - what a saga that turned out to be!) and it is truly lovely.  I'm going to be using it for my Christmas cards this year, which I'm very pleased with too, but can't show you yet.
The stamps are from the old Fresh Vintage stamp set, which I still love.
All the staff signed the card and the recipient was very pleased with it, which always makes my day.  One lady has still got the Christmas card I made her last year in her drawer, isn't that lovely?
Back soon, m'dears!
Jane xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1