Easter Cards

Hello all!
For some years I've wanted to make a batch of Easter cards to give to friends.  This year I decided at the very last minute that I was going to do it for each member of the Card Swap Group, so I had to come up with something quick and simple, so here they are:
Just a set of cards in So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz using an old SU stamp which is one of the first sets I ever bought.  The greeting is from a cute little Woodware stamp set.  I stamped the inside of the card and the envelopes as well, so it kept me busy for quite a while.  I'm definitely going to do it again next year.
Thanks for looking in today.  I notice I am having a lot of viewings on my blog lately (thankyou!) so why not leave me a comment and let me know who you are and what you think.
Back soon
Jane xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1