Card for Olive

Hi there!
It's been a while, as we've been in the process of moving house.  Although my craft room was the first room to be resurrected, I've been at work almost every day since, so the crafting opportunities have been a little on the slim side.
But here's a card I made for one of the residents recently:

The base is gumball green, then a white square, then a strip of gumball green dsp.  On top is a layer of white, with the sentiment stamped on.   I cut some flowers using my Sizzix dies and leaves and coloured some candy dots to match.  This was fun and easy to make so I must try to make another one soon.
This was actually made a couple of weeks' ago and I've noticed the recipient has kept it, which always cheers me up no end.
Thanks for looking in today.  Things are returning to normal in our lovely new house, so hopefully I'll be back soon to show you some other makes.  I've also received some fabulous cards recently, so I'll try to show you those as soon as I can.
Byeeeee!
Jane xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1