Project Life - Loving Autumn Colours

I'm really enjoying my 6x8 album now and getting into the swing of things.  I can't believe how much dsp you use up by doing this (which gives me the perfect excuse to go and buy some more!)
I've been able to make use of the old, but beautiful Spice Cake papers by Stampin Up, and this way I get to keep them!
Have a look:
The colour scheme is Pool Party, More Mustard, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla, so I've interspersed the patterened papers with plain matching cardstock.
My camera is never far from my side these days, and a visit to the grandchildren reaped some great photos that I had to add to my album.  The stickers are all from October Afternoon, which are becoming increasingly difficult to get hold of in the UK and I absolutely adore them.
The little wooden frame was a find in T K Maxx.  I go in there every week now and always come out with some treasure!

This folder isn't all about photos, though, as I love to journal as well, and I love fun and innovative ways of doing it.  These papers are made by Stephanie Ackermann, and they're wonderful.  I wanted to promote 'thankfulness' throughout October and November and Stephanie has designed some wonderful journaling sheets on this theme, but this is one of her 'to-do' lists that I love using.  The background cardstock is More Mustard and I've coloured the wording to match.
Back soon with more, thanks for looking in today.
Jane xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1