Card For Brenda

This is the card I made for one of the residents for her birthday:
I signed up for a magazine called Get Stamping, which was brilliant, but it stopped after about 6 issues.  I must say I noticed there was hardly any advertising in it and I wondered how they were making any money, and sure enough, it folded.  So the owners wrote to me and asked me if I'd like an alternative magazine instead, so I said yes.  This was one of the stamps from the new magazine.  It's really pretty so I decided to go with it.  The lilac strip at the back is made from my SU wheel, but I've actually just taken all my wheel stamps off the roller and now find them much easier to use.  The colour is Wisteria Wonder, by the way.  It's a colour I hardly ever use and yet when I do I realise how pretty it is.
I can't believe this is the third card I've made for Brenda and she's now 92!  All the staff signed it and she really liked it.  I quite often find my cards are the ones that get kept and I see them in their rooms for months and months afterwards, which is lovely, don't you think?
Back soon
Jane xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1