Card For Joan

Such a simple card, made for one of the residents last week.  I'm not sure if the photo is clear enough, but the section on the right hand side has been put through the square lattice embossing folder.  Island Indigo is probably one of my all-time favourite colours and I love the dsp used here from Twitterpated.  It wasn't a massive card and had loads of signatures on it from all the staff, which the recipient was thrilled with.  I enjoyed making this so much I might pop off and make a couple more!
Back soon
Jane xx

Comments

  1. Hi Jane, your card is really pretty. I love Island Indigo too - it's my go-to colour. The Twitterpated papers are gorgeous of course x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1