Tea Time Treats Again

Hello, everyone, are you as fed up with this wet weather as I am?  Every time I step outside it's pouring.  Last Saturday  we went through a river and the water was up over my ankles.  I wouldn't mind, but I was riding Barnaby at the time!
Still, the wet weather gives us an excuse to get some crafting done, doesn't it? I've come across another couple of cards that we made at the workshop a little while ago which I thought I'd share with you today.  So, here's one I made earlier:
The 12"x12" papers are so lovely, so many interesting bits to use.  The colour scheme is:
Pink Pirouette
Early Espresso
Lucky Limeade
Some of the items use Pool Party too, like on this card:

As before, I prepped as much as possible during the workshop, then put everything together at home, but the 'Just for you' sentiment stamp is my own.  You may have realised that I take very little urging to put a tag on a card, so these two were perfect for me.
I had so much fun with these papers and still have a few bits left for some future projects. 
Thanks for all your comments, by the way, I love to know what you think.  Michelle saw the flowers on my previous card, and asked what die I'd used.  I've realised I've used it again here.  It's a Marianne die and is actually the centre of a doily die, which is really useful.   I got mine from Crafts You Love and it's very reasonably priced.
Have a great weekend everyone, I hope you get some time to do what you like doing best!
Back soon,
Jane x

Comments

  1. Two lovely cards, Jane. Are the papers from Stampin' Up? They're lovely, especially the first one.

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are smashing but especially the first one! Those gorgeous shades of green just sing out to me! Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Jane. I really admire your attention to detail, and I love that flourish stamp too. Thanks for the top tip regarding the Marianne die - I would never have guessed it was from a doily die - very creative. Hope you don't mind if I steal that one??!! Don't you just love the Summer Mini - my list of wants is just too long! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you riding through rivers Jane! I love your use of tags on these cards - especially in the second card with those lovely soft colours. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, somehow I got behind on your posts. Love all the cards, in particular the color combinations you choose. You really do have an eye for beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1