Cards For Me!

They say it's better to give than to receive.  I'm sure that's true, but I've received some beautiful cards from the Card swap group recently and would like to show you them today.
The first one is this lovely little card from Victoria Jefferies:


I love her sweet style.  I actually lost this card for a while and was really upset and so happy when I found it again under a pile of papers!
The next one is a fabulous card from Michelle.  I love the colour scheme and of course it's got butterflies on it!  What's not to like?


Last month I challenged everyone to make a card no bigger than 4" x 4".  This is mine:
It's the maximum size and in Calypso Coral, a colour I'm falling in love with.  I've used a scrap of Everyday Enchantment dsp and my little oval frame to pop a little stamped image in that was free with a magazine.
But I feel topped by the card made by Aileen Skene here:

It's a tiny 3" x 3" card and I absolutely love it.
Well it's taken me nearly a month to make this post.  For some reason Blogger is being an absolute nightmare and so I've started a facebook group for the members of the card swap group so I can show my cards on there instead.  It may be a while before I can get back on here if my Blogger doesn't sort this out soon.
Thanks for looking in today.
Jane xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1