Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Hello all, sorry I haven't been around much, this has been the most hectic build-up to Christmas ever!  I've had two lots of course work to submit as well as actually being at work, Christmas shopping, seeing to Barnaby etc, which now takes twice as long as I have to muck out as well as riding him.
I've also had four birthdays in December, but I've managed to get out of three of them by using cards from my stash.  I did make one, though, so I'll pop back soon and show you.
But for now, this is my Christmas card to all of you:
This is another card inspired by Ruth M, although I think I actually came across it on Pinterest (the new love of my life!)  I still find the Pennant Parade punch thrilling to work with and when I saw this idea of a 3D tree I couldn't wait to have a go.  The small scale of the holly on the dsp is perfect for this design.
I managed to get a hand-made card done for every member of staff at work, but had to buy them for  the residents and a few other people, so I'm going to have to crank it up if I'm going to make one for everybody by next year.  I think there's going to be a lot more batch making!
I would just like to take this opportunity to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.  I hope Santa brought you what you wanted (OMG, you weren't on the naughty list, were you?)  I had an awesome day, even though I worked, but it was wonderful to see the residents' faces as they opened their sack of presents and I was humbled by the generosity of the home itself, to see how many gifts they'd bought. 
I'd also like to say a huge thankyou to my followers, you are extremely important to me, but I'd also like to say thankyou to the writers (and artists!) of the blogs I follow.  Thankyou so much for tirelessly sharing your talent and artistic inspiration.  I'm very excited to be following you for another year.
I just love being a paper-crafter, don't you?
Back soon, I hope
Jane x

Comments

  1. Hi Jane, Happy Christmas to you too. Glad you had a lovely Christmas. Your card is splendid, I love your 3D tree (the Pennant Parade punch is so versatile), and the tiny holly sprigs work so well. Here's to another year of card making and sharing! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, a Very Happy New Year, love your card the tree is fabulous, clever old you. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1