Dynamic Duos No 27

I've decided to play along with this week's Dynamic Duos, as I've been dying to have a play with my new In-Colour cardstock. 



There is no getting away from the fact that these are 'in your face' colours.  I realised I was slightly limited as I don't have the pens yet, just the inks and cardstock, but that was good as it made me really think.  I decided not to shy away from this being a bold colour combo, but to go with it, so this is the card I made:
You'll no doubt have seen the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set that I've used here.  I've stamped it in the Raspberry Ripple ink.  The new ink pads are lovely, by the way, very juicy!  I've used the framelits die to cut into the Gumball Green, which I embossed with the square lattice embossing folder.  This is definitely my new go to toy tool (!) and will be on loads of cards from now on.  I don't know why I took so long to get round to buying it really.
I've  cut a leaf with my Marianne bird and leaf die, cut the bird off (poor thing!) and added the leaves and some tiny flowers in the Raspberry Ripple, with a tiny gem in the centre. 
I love the Dynamic Duos blog, it really encourages me to put colours together that I wouldn't normally consider, so I'd better go along and pop this on before it's too late.
Happy crafting, everyone.
I'll hopefully pop on some photos of my revamped craft room soon, too.
Jane xx

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Jane, love the colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, your card looks lovely, a gorgeous colour combo and love that little leafy spray and flowers too.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card with a beautiful sentiment! Glad you could join us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1