Reset Girl June Challenge

Hi All
I'm joining in over at the Reset Girl's June Planner Stylist Challenge.  All was going swimmingly until yesterday, when for some reason, my computer won't let me upload my photo to facebook.  Due to a useless internet connection I can't send photos to Instagram from my phone, so this is a desperate attempt to put my photo for today on facebook.
Anyway, today's photo is for Day 6, just titled Collection.  Here we are:


This is the Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection, which came out last year.  This was when I really started to get to grips with planning, so I've ordered some more for this year, so that I can do more with it this time.  I just love the colour scheme.  There are also some stickers from Paperchase, a stationery shop here in the UK, plus some stamps (flamingoes and lemonade) which you can still buy from Lawn Fawn.  I'm loving the washi tape from Kikki K, too.  I'm having a lot of fun decorating my planner with this, as you can imagine, and I'm hoping to make it last through June and July, then I have something else in mind for August.
Thanks for looking in today.
Back soon.
Jane x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1