Card Swap Group No. 4

Hello all!
Goodness, June was a hectic month, wasn't it?  After selling Barnaby and then going on holiday, it's been work, work, work, with very little crafting time thrown in.
Paris was wonderful.  You can read more about it on my other blog here
But now it's time to show you the card I made for Aileen last month, come and have a look:
The colour is Summer Starfruit with white.  I love the ribbon that comes with these In-Colours.  I ran a piece of white cardstock through my honeycomb ef and then cut a smaller piece of Summer Starfruit cs.  The white on the small piece is stamped with the retired Dot Dot Dot stamp.  Then I've used my posy punch to stamp out a flower.  It was at this point I gave a huge sigh when I remembered I wasn't making a birthday card (brain freeze, obviously!) and that the Hello stamp in the set would be perfect.
So there we are, an easy, but fun card to make.  I think I'm going to have to order a pack of Summer Starfruit cardstock and make some more of these!
Back soon
Jane xx

Comments

  1. Very pretty card Jane, the Summer Starfruit and White look really lovely, and of course the Honeycomb EF! I like the ribbon around the dotty panel too. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Jane
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, a really beautiful card, love the simple design and the colour choice is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colour Q Challenge # 121 and Freshly Made Sketches # 19

Freshly Made Sketches No. 22

Dynamic Duos No. 1