I just thought I'd pop in with a card I made for one of the residents last week. It's the first square card I've made in months. I miss it as a shape, actually. It only ended up being square because I decided to start out by stamping my script background stamp and cutting it out with a border round it, which turned out to be more or less square. I matted that onto a border of Summer Starfruit, then onto a white card base.
Before all that, of course, I'd added the neutrals ribbon. I'd actually stamped the leaf stamp from Summer Silhouettes onto the script, but then decided to cut some leaves with my die cut (in Gumball Green), then added the ribbon, then the flowers cut from the In Colours dsp, again in Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals. The recipient is a blind lady, so I like to make her a card with plenty to touch. She really liked it, anyway, and has kept it long after her birthday, which cheers me up no end!
Back soon with some cards that have been made for me.