Anyway, for the card swap group in August I challenged everyone to make a tag. Making a card to go with it was optional. So here's my effort. I tried something at first with Dylusions inks but I didn't like it, so I decided to have a go at this instead. I've seen something similar on Pinterest, but to be honest they don't look anything like each other now! The one I liked had a peg at the top, so I tried that but the peg was miles too big, so on went the button. After that it was easy, as I have quite a few white things in my stash that all fitted perfectly on here. Once I'd made it I was worried sick about posting it as the doily is very delicate, so I found a box that had actually had a stamp set in it, which was the perfect size, then popped it in a padded envelope, and there we are.
This was for Victoria Jefferies, and she really liked it!
Back soon folks